Sponsor your Spouse, Common-Law, or Conjugal Partner

Author: Mock Webware |

Regardless of gender, you can sponsor your partner as long as both of you are at least 18 years old and legally married or in a common-law or conjugal relationship.

One of the requirements to apply is to prove that your relationship is genuine. Additionally, you must provide documents and information from both of you, and any dependent children, if any.

An organized application increases the chances of success and our remarkable Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are ready to assist you.