Self-Employed Persons Program

Author: Mock Webware |

In order to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person, you must:

  • Have at least 2 years, within 5 years of your application, of relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics; and
  • Be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada

This is also a point based system where you need at least 35 points to qualify. The following factors gives you points:

  • Age
  • Education
  • Experience
  • Language Proficiency
  • Adaptability

Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants can assess your profile to ensure your work experience qualifies for this program. Book a consultation today!