Additional Immigration Services


Our exceptional team of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are also ready to assist you with the following services:

  • Review your Application
  • Renew your Permanent Resident Card

If you have a Permanent Resident application ready to be submitted but would like to have an opinion from an expert, one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants will be happy to assist you.

Contact us today so we can learn more about your application and give our feedback about it.

Permanent Residents must have a valid PR Card to travel out or into Canada by air, land, or sea.

Once you become a Permanent Resident, you will receive your PR Card by mail. This card is valid for 5 years.

During this time, you can either choose to apply for Canadian Citizenship, if you meet all the requirements (click here to learn more) or you will need to apply to renew your card.

Contact us today and one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants can assist you with that.